Saturday, December 11, 2010

Another Research Kind of Day!

Good morning to you! Hopefully you're weekend is off to a great start. Saturday in Soho is off to an interesting start but I will leave that to the news media.

Where did I leave off last night? Oh yeah, that's right we were taking a break before heading back out for more research. This is such an awesome city. I learned what "UWS" and "LWS" meant. Before you know it all of our words are going to be decreased to just one letter.

We were fortunate enough to be able to stop by a couple of great places last night. I was impressed with this one location we visited. A young guy just opened his location and was doing a fantastic job. Young entrepreneurs ROCK!

Guess where we ended up after walking around the city, Arturo's again! Tony the bartender is awesome and the music us just perfect! I enjoyed linguini with marinara and of course a Guiness. Mishi, arugula salad. Oh yeah, when walking there we passed by Cipriani's, which is 2 blocks from where are staying, there was a 2011 Rolls Royce parked in front of the restaurant with, of course, a driver waiting. I have to admit, I was impressed. I even came home and Googled the cost of the car.....don't pass out but it was $245,000. Hmmmm should I order one? hahaha...yeah right!

We are heading out now to continue our venture. The research here has been tremendously helpful so far and I am confident it will continue....CURIOUS? First off, a late morning cup of coffee. I wounder what is in store for us today? Stay tuned and I will let you know!

No comments: