Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Excitement Continues!

Hey! Sorry, but I did not get a chance to give you an update yesterday afternoon but it was a great day. We have done so much walking and continue to enjoy our stay along with getting lots of work done. Based on our research, yes, our concept will definitely work and we are thrilled about it! Sorry, I can't tell you what it is but I know you are going to love it!

After a lot of walking around, we went to a restaurant called Shelly's. One of the owner's came over to us a gave us a nice little treat. We had a great conversation and it turns out his company also owns a couple of restaurants in the National Harbor.

Today, we continued our research and then took a break and went to a fantastic art show!

OK, so I have to run for now. The family owned place that we are visiting right now is so nice! They are closing so I better sign off for now. Updates coming soon....

No comments: