Tuesday, December 14, 2010

COLD in VA!

Wow! It is COLD today! There was even some snow on the ground this morning. Further North, the schools were 2 hours delayed. Hmmmm...is this any indication of a snowy and cold winter? I don't mind because I am a big kid and love the snow!

Today was yet another productive day. I remind myself that when there is something that you really want, no matter how hard the work is involved to get there, it's worth it. Stay positive, stay focused and everything will come together. If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be. I was told that again today and I agree!

Tomorrow is an auction and I am so tempted to go. I will take a look through the pictures again and see if this one is worthwhile. Perhaps I will wait until Friday's auction. So, if there is something you are looking for, just let me know!

Oh yeah, the antique shops in NY, AWESOME! Can't wait to go back and peruse.

No comments: